Sunday, March 29, 2009

Posted on Pay commission report, staff corner Forum:

@ God,s son & Sree Kumar
I wonder as much as I doubt your true identity!
You are out to spread malice out of rancor against the services.R U indeed an airman ?
There is a way to express opinion about any matter.But you are merely anti officers cadre as if they are responsible for your present status/plight.
Please remember this is an open forum where undesirable elements having access can influence the minds to the detriment of our national interest by demoralizing the services.
Your comments merely convey your ill feelings against a particular group than a sound concern relating to the issues involved in the subject matter.
Remember it is quite easy to establish your identity down to the source from where you are expressing your opinion.
Please observe certain NORMs in case you are indeed part of the services.
I have tried to explain in a sympathetic manner by using simple rationale 3 times as an elderly person although it does not affect me personally but as an EX serviceman , I do feel strongly on the matter. Not that I am against the genuine aspirations of PBORs since as I said earlier ,the needs of all mankind are universal but all our needs can not be completely fulfilled given the constraints of the system.This applies to all the cadres of services of course.
May God bestow HIS kindness & blessings on all ,especially those in uniform.
With malice for none & BEST WISHES for all the blogers.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Canada
I am 75+,a retired Aeronautical Engineer(Electronics).I started my career in IAF as PBOR in 1955.I was also trained in US AIR FORCE in 1963-64 & in USSR AIR FORCE in 1978. I was awarded Chief Of Air Staff Medal on passing out First In Order Of Merit from Air Force Technical College in 1969 & subsequently awarded Commendation by AOC-IN-C- Maintenance Command IAF in 1972 & Chief Of Air Staff in 1982.I am a graduate in Electronics & Communicatons from the AIR UNIVERSITY, US AIRFORCE as well as from the INSTITUTION OF ELECTRONICS & TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERS(INDIA).I retired from IAF in the rank of Wing Commander ( S) in Aug 1989& presently settled in Canada since Nov 1993.