Sunday, March 29, 2009

Posted on Staff corner Forum under New year cheers for armed forces increase of pay:

Dear Brothers,

Let me assert to begin with that:
1)I bear NO COMPLEX since I had been PBOR as well non PBOR during 50s & late 60s & presently aged around 72.
2)Since we are all sons of God ,thereby we are related to be brothers.
3)We are NOT born EQUAL although the CREATOR is same.EQUALITY in misery/Happiness is not uniform.
4) Even though born in the same family ,yet the suffering is different.Some suffer happiness ,others misery.So,What should this suffering be attributed to ?
The KARMAS ,the FATE ,both within the divine power of the CREATOR ,OUR FATHER.
5) who are WE? Why are we here & why do we suffer / enjoy life differently ?
6) Why is life so different for each one of us ,the creatures of this world ,be it human or other living being ?
7) I can go on BLABBING ,without any answers?
So how do I reconcile ?
There are infinite problems around us & the WORKING CONDITION is just one part of it.Is there a solution to the vast/infinite problems around us ? The answer is YES & NO.
EVERY ONE WOULD LIKE TO PREFER YES.
But yes for one would be NO for other.
So where do we go from here ?
Learn to live with your PRESENT & HOPE for BETTER FUTURE .IF you are destined like every one is ,you may have a better future if so destined ,OTHERWISE there is NO REMEDY/SOLUTION to our MISERY/SUFFERING.
PLEASE STOP BLAMING OTHERS FOR ALL YOUR SUFFERING .The so called OTHERS would similarly blame OTHERS.
WE ARE BOUND BY OUR KARMAS TO SUFFER/ ENJOY.
Just take a deep breath, RELAX & PONDER OVER what I have stated. To some it would give SOLACE but some would call me INSANE OLD MAN wasting your time.
I wish I had a MAGICAL WAND to rid your Problem & make YOU happy ,BUT OUR FATHER ,GOD is even HELPLESSl
Y watching some of HIS children SUFFER while some ENJOY simultaneously!

BETTER LUCK to all the readers of this blog!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Canada
I am 75+,a retired Aeronautical Engineer(Electronics).I started my career in IAF as PBOR in 1955.I was also trained in US AIR FORCE in 1963-64 & in USSR AIR FORCE in 1978. I was awarded Chief Of Air Staff Medal on passing out First In Order Of Merit from Air Force Technical College in 1969 & subsequently awarded Commendation by AOC-IN-C- Maintenance Command IAF in 1972 & Chief Of Air Staff in 1982.I am a graduate in Electronics & Communicatons from the AIR UNIVERSITY, US AIRFORCE as well as from the INSTITUTION OF ELECTRONICS & TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERS(INDIA).I retired from IAF in the rank of Wing Commander ( S) in Aug 1989& presently settled in Canada since Nov 1993.