Here are my thoughts on spc report published in Live fist BLOG on 22 Dec 2008 at 1040 AM under the title of 6th PC finish line under the ID of anonymous:
The summary rejection of grant of uniform grade pay to the military at par with their civil services counterparts is fraught with grave consequences as it creates an everlasting rift/disparity between the civil serices & the military. As it stands today ,there prevails a hostile attitudes even between para military & military services due to bungling by the Pay commission . It is glaringly evident that the civil/Admin services have reaped maximum benefits from 6th Pay commision report while the Govt finds it difficult to fulfill the genuine aspirations of the military personnel.
It is time for the service Chiefs to take a firm stand on the just demands & be prepared to resign their posts . I wonder if any succesive chiefs would be prepared to face the wrath of middle rank officers who make up 70 % of the Officers corps in all the three services.
It is time for ESM / veterans to unite for OROP demand .Remember today's serving are tomorrow's Veterans.
- Posted on Pay commission report, staff corner Foru...
- Posted on Staff corner Forum under New year cheers...
- Posted on Staff corner Forum of 6th Pay commission...
- I feel anguish at the mindset of some of our write...
- Dear Navdeep, I would ,rather, begin by compliment...
- Here are my thoughts on spc report published in Li...
- ▼ March (6)
- I am 75+,a retired Aeronautical Engineer(Electronics).I started my career in IAF as PBOR in 1955.I was also trained in US AIR FORCE in 1963-64 & in USSR AIR FORCE in 1978. I was awarded Chief Of Air Staff Medal on passing out First In Order Of Merit from Air Force Technical College in 1969 & subsequently awarded Commendation by AOC-IN-C- Maintenance Command IAF in 1972 & Chief Of Air Staff in 1982.I am a graduate in Electronics & Communicatons from the AIR UNIVERSITY, US AIRFORCE as well as from the INSTITUTION OF ELECTRONICS & TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERS(INDIA).I retired from IAF in the rank of Wing Commander ( S) in Aug 1989& presently settled in Canada since Nov 1993.